INGEVA is an engineering company, created in 2014, that specializes in railway and construction. INGEVA has established itself in the industries of infrastructure, rolling stock and machinery. Our experience have allowed us to answer the needs of public and private players of the industry from the preliminary studies to the stages of implementation and/or maintenance by offering its proven technical expertise.
As engineering consultant, your duties will include:
- Putting together scope statements establishing the methods of control, assembling and production.
- Establishing and supervising the manufacturing process, approving the feasibility studies, approval and qualification plans.
- Assisting in the choice of suppliers.
- Suggesting to the client various technical solutions to optimize the development of the project, (in terms of quality, costs, deadlines….)
- Managing the methods of control and assembling, (receipt and approval.)
- Organizing progress meetings.
You possess the necessary skills in methods engineering. You have strong people skills and are capable of showing initiative. Some prior experience in the railway industry is also preferable.
Type of contract: CDI
Salary range: salary may vary according to the profile, experience and performance of the candidate.