INGEVA is an engineering company, created in 2014, that specializes in railway and construction. INGEVA has established itself in the industries of infrastructure, rolling stock and machinery. Our experience have allowed us to answer the needs of public and private players of the industry from the preliminary studies to the stages of implementation and/or maintenance by offering its proven technical expertise.
As engineering consultant, your duties will include:
- Putting together technical reviews according to specific quality standards, costs and deadlines.
- Designing the overall structure of a project.
- Conducting the various numeral and physical tests necessary to the completion of a project.
- Collecting and transmitting mechanical information and instructions to project collaborators and members of your staff.
- Taking part in progress and coordination meetings.
- Assessing the resources necessary for the development or design of a project.
You possess the necessary skills in mechanics and wish to integrate a young and dynamic team, some prior experience in the railway industry is also preferable.
Type de contract : CDI
Location : France
Salary range: Salary may vary according to the profile, experience and performance of the candidate.