INGEVA is an engineering company, created in 2014, that specializes in railway and construction. INGEVA has established itself in the industries of infrastructure, rolling stock and machinery. Our experience have allowed us to answer the needs of public and private players of the industry from the preliminary studies to the stages of implementation and/or maintenance by offering its proven technical expertise.
Part of your responsibilities will be to supervise various projects regarding specific site public transport, notably tramways, and, as project manager, to oversee every stage of a project and track the progress of multiple projects simultaneously, (pilot study, PMO, DCE, implementation.)
Your duties will include :
- Compiling documents : written notices, estimates, established timetables for analyses.
- Managing the interface between the project owners and the project supervisors.
- Managing one or multiple technical contracts simultaneously.
- Monitoring contractual arrangements.
- Overseeing operation scheduling.
- Managing the interface between the different technical contracts as well as between the different project collaborators, (public sector, project managers, businesses…)
Holding a degree in engineering (ESTP, INSA, HEI, ENTPE, ENPC…) or a master’s degree in the field of infrastructure, you have some prior experience in this area of expertise and possess a solid technical knowledge of transport infrastructures, (civil engineering, public works, urban design, roads and networks…)
Type de contract: CDI
Salary range: Salary may vary according to the profile, experience and performance of the candidate.