INGEVA is an engineering company, created in 2014, that specializes in railway and construction. INGEVA has established itself in the industries of infrastructure, rolling stock and machinery. Our experience have allowed us to answer the needs of public and private players of the industry from the preliminary studies to the stages of implementation and/or maintenance by offering its proven technical expertise.
We work side by side with electrical engineers (catenary, HV/LV, telecommunication, signaling…) as well as civil engineers (geo-technical, hydraulics, roads and networks, structural, earthworks, sanitation, road alignment) on projects of development and renovation alike.
You will work alongside our railway clients, managing projects involving HV/LV, signaling, telecommunication and electrical traction.
- Your duties will include:
- Determining the needs of the clients.
- Compiling the technical and work specifications.
- Assisting in the choice of materials.
- Supervising and approving technical documents.
- Composing the technical section of an RFQ, establishing a guideline and submitting RFQs for approval.
- Overseeing every stage of a project and supervising multiple projects simultaneously.
Holding a master’s degree, (preferably from an engineering school such as ESIGELEC, INSA, ICAM,) you have some prior experience in electrical engineering and, preferably, in the railway industry as well. You are receptive, assertive and capable of innovation and independent thinking.
Type de contract: CDI
Salary range: Salary may vary according to the profile, experience and performance of the candidate.